Jurgens are a caravan manufacturer in South Africa and this model was the inspiration for the Karmmenn Gypsy sold in Europe.
This van is now lowered on dropped spindles with adjustable spring plates. Rolling on 17" Fuchs!
This van with its previous owners featured twice and is a truly stunning example of a Jurgen Autovilla of which only 1,000 were made and it is believed that there are less than 10 in the UK.
Before sale we are to drop the motor and tidy up the electrics and install new fuel lines. We will also lower the bus and fit wide rear factory steels with standard wheels up front. We are also able to supply and trim new rear seating (keeping the originals safe) and front seats and door cards too?
We could also install new curtains and new lino chequer flooring to the rear? power steering? solar panel?
• 1975 VW Jurgen
• Right hand drive
• 2.0ltr Type IV petrol engine top end rebuild recently, good compressions all round
• Twin 36 Delorto’s refurbished to include: polished and ported manifolds and jetted to suit the engine
• MOT till March 2017
• Braided fuel lines
• 009 distributor
• Petronic’s ignition
• Aluminium fire wall inside engine bay with fire blanket over the fuel tank
• Set up on the rolling road
• Stainless steel exhaust
• New CV joints
• New accelerator and clutch cables
• Steering box refurbished (does not wander and stays in a straight line)
• New ball joints
• GAZ shocks which are brand new and exclusively matched to this vehicle
• Electric fuel pump
• Complete brake overhaul
• He has never been welded or needs any welding
• Underbelly pans
• Battery volt meter
• All heating in cab via heater channels works
• Fixed side step entry to rear of van
• Completely wax oiled everywhere
• Leisure battery and of course cranking battery
• Split charge relay
• CTek battery charger which is permanently attached to batteries for charging
• Wolfsburg steering wheel
• Arm rests on doors
• Head rests on the front seats
• Refurbished front seats
• Captain’s chair (passengers side)
• Sony Xplode stereo with CD, Bluetooth and iPod/iPhone connections including 2 remotes (1 for the front and 1 for the rear so you can change songs and volume whilst in bed!)
• Plus - original radio
• Opening roof lights/vents
• Side opening window that slides down inside the door
• Rear opening window (opens fully)
• Vents in the side windows and bathroom window
• All original fly screens including one for the roof
• Jurgen melamine crockery (dinner plates, small plates and mugs)
• Hook up cable
• He has been in the UK for the last 3 years
• Has NO rot, leaks or damp issues
• Oven and hob which is gas
• Dometic 3 way silent fridge (this replaced the original that did not work and is a safer option)
• Bathroom with pumped cold water
• Porta-potty toilet
• Propex blown heating
• Roof rack
• Genuine VW mud flaps
• Under dash shelf (extremely hand)
• Glovebox which is lockable (and we have the key)
• All new rubber mats on cab floor and around seats
• Table that attaches to dash so front can be used to dine at
• Privacy curtain between cab and rear
• Silver screen for front
• Kitchen sink and drainer (which is so smart)
• U shaped seating at the rear (can seat up to 6) with table in the middle that drops down to make a nice sized bed
• All cushions are filled with new high density foam and the covers are in genuine original fabric with no rips, tears or wear
• Wall fan in the rear of the van which can also be moved to the front for air flow (but ambulance fans are more than enough)
• Plenty of 12v plugs in front and rear for charging purposes
. Original genuine canvas awning with sides
• Black-out blinds in the sleeping area along with net curtains for privacy during the day
• 2 gas bottles (1 for cooking and 1 for heating)
• Extensive history including previous owners in South Africa and most of its servicing
Generally, the van has everything you could wish for to make your trips comfortable…….. and more, there is loads of storage cupboards and places to hand things, it is like a Tardis!
We dont make our interiors from chipboard and iron on edges in the hope they will stay on unlike so many others!! read on and have a look at our range on offer
At present we have a late bay RHD Australian import, 70 RHD Australian import and a 72 RHD Australian import all blasted, welded and at paint ready for your colour scheme?
With a heavy heart I have realised this amazing Autovilla does not work with 2 small kids!
A nice bus in stock now. The bus is to be subjected to some up grades such as painted dash, new door cards in the cab and a mechanical overhaul.
Alison apporched us initally with a view to having one of our G'day pop tops installed. Project managing the build of her own bus with a paint shop. It soon became clear for both parties that alsion needed a lot of work carrying out on her bus.