A great bus we shipped in years ago from South Australia. we are going through this preparing it for sale. rough looking but rust free, RHD with
Please dont make the mistake we are seeing more often than not of buying a shiny bus off ebay etc only to find out it is a rotten as a pear!! take a good look at how solid this bus is and how much of the importand brake, fuel and engine parts are being replaced... This bus wont have brand new shiny paint -well unless you want us to strip and have painted for an extra price?- but it will be solid RIGHT HAND DRIVE. Full camper fit out with new batteries, FULL MOT and MAJOR SERVICE...
• all mechanicals replaced where required
• 4 x new ball joints
• new front calipers
• new front discs and pads
• new steering arms
• new drag link
• beam removed detailed and adjusters installed
• bus lowered front and rear
• new shocks all round
• rear Brembo drums
• rear shoes
• new rear wheel cylinders
• braided brake pipes
• full brake bleed with bias valve rebuilt, new master cylinder
• servo assisted brake system unlike most UK vans
• 1600 motor removed and inspected, serviced
• new heat exchangers
• new heater cables
• full working heating system
• new starter and leisure battery
• full Dormobile elevating roof with 2 x hammocks
• rock and roll bed
• twin burner stove and grill
• all new window rubbers
• new windscreen and seal
• major service of engine
• fuel tank out, new fuel sender and rubber parts
• new fuel lines
• rebuilt carb
• tracking and wheel alignment
• new mot
• U.K registered
• No rust in chassis or floors
• Hand painted here and there but looks cool
• Australian only sun visor
• Dormobile front wheel holder
Much nicer interior than the U.K dormobile with a rock and roll bed and decent stove and fridge. The bus also has freshly trimmed rare head rest seats in fine fettle!
from £14 995 on the road registered in the U.K with MOT and zero advisories..
we have seen some shocking rusty buses of late that could only dream of having a body and chassis like this, let alone all the preparation we have carried out.
A true rough diamond. we can have painted in orange or orange and white and new canvas, seating trimmed etc for extra cost.
This is without a doubt the most original and low mileage bus we have ever had for sale.... and we have sold a few in 14 years!!
BETTER THAN NEW INSIDE AND OUT.. Another lovely LHD Westfalia we have in stock that has been painted by Brick kiln racing.
£33 995. 1979 Devon Moonraker. 4 berth in original condition. 42 000 miles from new on its 2 litre engine and box. Garaged its whole life. Full service history pretty much all stamps are from South Hereford VW garage. every MOT, solid provenance
A truly stunning as new 1970 early bay for sale. ready to go now. RHD vans like this are very rare.
Another classic vw camper for sale here in Oxfordshire