A great bus we shipped in years ago from South Australia. we are going through this preparing it for sale.
Will be painted in Orange lower half and white top half with white pop top, new canvas, NEW VAN WURKS Classic 3/4 width interior. With your choice of trimmed seats front and rear and new door cards.
So an as new bus with us having been right through the mechanicals which for us is the most impartant part, we are now going to send the bus to paint and have the interior on order. The curtains, pop top, rear lino floor and trim can all still be chosen.
we have seen some shocking rusty buses of late that could only dream of having a body and chassis like this, let alone all the preparation we have carried out.
to prepare the van for an MOT we have:
• 4 x new ball joints
• new front calipers
• new front discs and pads
• new steering arms
• new drag link
• beam removed detailed and adjusters installed
• bus lowered front and rear
• new shocks all round
• rear Brembo drums
• rear shoes
• new rear wheel cylinders
• braided brake pipes
• full brake bleed with bias valve rebuilt, new master cylinder
• servo assisted brake system unlike most UK vans
• The rebuilt 1600 motor removed and inspected, serviced
• new heat exchangers
• new heater cables
• full working heating system
• new starter and leisure battery
• full Dormobile elevating roof with 2 x hammocks
• rock and roll bed
• twin burner stove and grill
• all new window rubbers
• new windscreen and seal
• major service of engine
• fuel tank out, new fuel sender and rubber parts
• new fuel lines
• rebuilt carb
• tracking and wheel alignment
• new mot
• U.K registered
To make the bus unique we will install:
• Australian only sun visor
• Dormobile front wheel holder
Please do get in touch to disucss your needs.
As part of our sale prep work we will remove the dashboard and have colour coded to the bottom half. February 2021 update. Brand new vanwurks 3/4 classic interior and trim instock.
A lovely bus we sold back in 2014, built to the clients spec at the time. We have looked after this bus every year and Winter stored it too.
A truly stunning as new 1970 early bay for sale. ready to go now. RHD vans like this are very rare.
£33 995. 1979 Devon Moonraker. 4 berth in original condition. 42 000 miles from new on its 2 litre engine and box. Garaged its whole life. Full service history pretty much all stamps are from South Hereford VW garage. every MOT, solid provenance
Lovely previous build now sold and off to Suffolk in 2021.